Dear Valued Customers,
We have implemented and modified our store policies to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. The health and well-being of you and your families are our top priority. Due to the recent progression of COVID-19, we kindly ask you to follow the precautions set by the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC). Please increase your health hygiene practices by sneezing and coughing into your elbow, and wash your hands often and most importantly practice social distancing. All Eraa Supermarket stores will operate from 8:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. to increase precautions regarding cleaning and sanitization protocols. This will allow us to re-stock to allow customers to have access to the necessities.
We appreciate all of our customers' understanding and patience while we introduce procedures that will allow us to continue to serve you, and keep our staff safe and healthy.
- We have shortened our hours from Monday to Sunday 8:30am to 6pm. Online orders (Curbside Pick-Up) will be between from 10am to 5pm.
- We are limiting the number of customers into the store to encourage social distancing.
- To reduce additional contact, we are not accepting cash payments at this time, only debit or credit card.
- While in line, please stand two meters apart, for your own safety and others.
- If you are feeling sick, for the safety of the staff and other customers please do not come to the store. If you are demonstrating any cold-like symptoms, we will not allow you into the store. If you have been outside of Canada in the last 14 days, please do not come into the store until after your period of self-isolation is over.
Finally, we want to thank all of our customers for respecting these new procedures as we navigate this situation. You have all proven yourselves to be determined to fight this virus by all means necessary. The staff at Eraa Supermarket truly thank you for your understanding.
See you soon, and stay healthy!